Beginner’s Guide: Effective Horse Race Betting Systems You Can Try

Horse racing can be an exciting and rewarding form of betting but can also be overwhelming for beginners. With so many different factors to consider, it’s crucial to have a solid betting system in place to increase your chances of success.

Before betting on horse racing in Singapore, beginners should research horse racing live odds to know more about the sport. Singapore horse racing odds vary, and as a beginner, you can try these different betting systems to increase your chances of winning Singapore horse racing live odds.

Beginner's Guide: Effective Horse Race Betting Systems You Can Try

The Dutch Betting Strategy

The Dutch Betting Strategy, also known as the ditching system, is a betting method used in horse racing that involves placing multiple bets on different horses in the same race. Using this strategy, a bettor will divide their total betting bankroll into smaller units and put them on various horses in the race. If one of the horses wins, the bettor will receive a payout that covers their initial investment and provides a profit.

The 80/20 system

The 80/20 System is a betting strategy that focuses on betting 20% of the budget on who the bettors think will win and the remaining 80% on the horse that will finish in first or second place. This is achieved by analyzing various factors such as the horse’s past performance, the jockey’s track record, and the track conditions. The idea is to narrow down the field of potential bets and increase the chances of making a profitable wager.

The Place Laying System

The Place Laying System is a betting strategy used in horse racing where bettors place a bet on one to two horses to finish below the top two. If the horses do finish outside the top spots, the bettor will win their bet. This is why picking two horses with the lowest odds is recommended, as it can increase the chances of winning. This system can be used in combination with other betting strategies to maximize the potential of making a profit.

The Yankee System

The Yankee Strategy in horse racing refers to a betting strategy that involves placing four bets on four different horses. The first bet is a single bet on one horse to win. The second bet is a double bet on two horses to finish first and second in any order. The third bet is a treble bet on three horses to finish first, second, and third in any order. The last bet is a four-fold accumulator on all four horses to finish first, second, third, and fourth in any order.


A reliable betting system can go a long way when betting on horse races. This can help instil discipline when managing your budget so you will spend your money wisely. In addition, this could increase your chances of bagging a profit for every wager you place. It is also best not to bet on every race and place bets on races where you have a gut feeling that you would win.

CM2Bet is a great way to start if this is your first-time betting in horse racing. We have a comprehensive option of horse race betting options that you can place wagers on the right in the comfort of your home. We also have other traditional sports betting markets and casino games that can be easily played on any device.

Read More: Online Horse Racing Do’s and Don’ts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Online Games

Banking online